Makeup Artist: Claudia Betancur (@betancurclaudia), L’Oréal Paris Brand Ambassador.
1. To prep Thalía’s skin, Claudia started with L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care ($17.99) and applied it all over. Let it sit and soak into the skin for a few minutes before applying makeup.
2. Then, Claudia used a variety of coffee toned matte eye shadows to create a smokey eye, fromL’Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude ($19.99) on the eyelids and lower lash line and then applied a bright shimmery shade in the corner of the eye.
3. Next, Claudia applied L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation ($12.99), which provides long-lasting wear with a hydrating glow.
4. To contour Thalía’s face, Claudia used the L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Contour Kit in Medium ($12.99). She used various shades in the palette, and applied it to Thalia’s jaw line, hairline and underneath the cheekbones.
5. For blush, Claudia used L’Oréal Paris Infallible Paints Blush ($16.99) and applied it to the apple of Thalía’s cheeks.
6. For a luminous glow, Claudia applied L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator in W 102 Golden ($12.99) over the cheekbone, on the bridge and tip of the nose, and over Thalia’s cupid bow.
7. For mascara, Claudia used L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Superstar Mascara ($10.99), first applying the primer then the mascara to achieve full and dramatic lashes.
8. On Thalia’s brows, Claudia used L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Designer in Brunette ($7.99 each). For natural brows, fill in the white areas lightly, and shade in the same direction of the brow.
9. To finish the look, Claudia applied L’Oréal Paris Infallible Lip Paints in 314 Spicy Blush ($9.99), which provides full-coverage to lips but is comfortable to wear for interviews.