Online Auditions Are Now Open To People Who Love To Cook and Wish to Become the Next MasterChef Latino and Win $100,000 Dollars.
Telemundo returns with the hit culinary competition «MasterChef Latino» in a second season that already opened its online auditions through Mastercheflatino.com.
Slated to premiere in 2019, the U.S. Hispanic network is searching for people in the United States and Puerto Rico who love to cook and wish to be part of this exclusive experience that gives them the opportunity to become the next MasterChef Latino of the nation and win $100,000 dollars.
Conditions to participate in MasterChef Latino in its second season
- Must be over eighteen (18) years of age as of November 15, 2018.
- Must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the US or have any other temporary employment status authorized by the United States immigration service.
- You can not be employed, or have been employed, as a professional chef.
- Its main source of income can not be derived from the preparation and cooking of fresh foods within a professional context (ie, working in a restaurant, hotel, canteen, etc.).
- You must complete this application in its entirety, always return to complete it later with your login code.
- Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge and understanding. Do not leave questions unanswered. If any question does not apply, write N / A as an answer.
- You must have at least one linguistic ability of conversational Spanish.
If you meet these conditions, register now for the online audition through Mastercheflatino.com.
Fans can join “Masterchef Latino” on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter by following @MCLatinoTV and using hashtag #MasterChefLatino.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
«MasterChef Latino» is a production of Endemol Shine Boomdog for Telemundo.